Saturday, April 18, 2009

Covering: Guns 'n Roses

I still remember buying the Guns 'n Roses Appetite for Destruction cassette from Coconuts when I was a high schooler, then playing that shiitake over and over again. Oh, man, O loved every tune, especially the opening Welcome to the Jungle and Mr. Brownstone. I refuse to acknowledge the crapfest that is Chinese Democracy and, instead, pretend that everything GNR ever did was this masterful.

First up is Fergie. This only half counts as a cover, because Slash is playing geetar at his own birthday party:

Ow ow ow ow.

Now, Richard Cheese and the Cheese Puffs with Welcome to the Jungle:


Did someone say ukulele? Here's some bald dude doing November Rain:

Dang. I wish I could play the uke that well. Maybe if I actually practiced...

No comments:

Post a Comment